The sixth Fraunhofer Direct Digital Manufacturing Conference will be taking place in Berlin from March 18-19, 2020. Purpose of the Fraunhofer DDMC is the intellectual exchange between researchers, enterprises and users of AM technologies in order to gather the latest information about trends, progress and future potential of these technologies for industrial application.
Submission is open
– please submit your (anonymized pdf-file) paper here: --> https://www.conftool.org/ddmc2020
In 2020, for the first time DDMC will offer a limited number of presentation slots giving industry the chance to present latest industrial trends to the scientific community. These contributions are only subject to abstract review. The decision about acceptance is made by the Scientific Committee on the basis of the abstract submissions.
Step-by-step guide to uploading your paper:
- Enter your account in the DDMC 2020 online conference system: https://www.conftool.org/ddmc2020
- Click on “Your Submissions”.
- Click on the highlighted "Upload Contribution" next to the DDMC Abstract and follow instructions
- Enter the co-authors of your paper and their affiliation into the system.
- Upload the anonymized pdf-file.
- The paper for review has to be uploaded onto the DDMC website by July 5, 2019, you may update the uploaded file at any time until then.
- ! Please make sure that your paper is anonymized!