Full Paper Submission
All authors have been informed about the aaceptance of their abstracts. As a next step, all poster and oral presenters are required to provide a full paper for the conference. The full paper will be double blind reviewed and published in the conference proceedings.
- Please submit your manuscript by October 26, 2017.
- Please download the Word doc template from the link at the bottom of this page. The template must be used for all contributions to DDMC 2018.
- For the review process please anonymize your paper before uploading it into the conference system.
- A step-by-step guide to the paper upload can be found in the “Instructions for authors” at the bottom of this page.
- Paper upload will be possible until October 26, 2017. You can revise and update your paper up to this deadline.
- After the review process, the camera-ready final paper will be required both in .doc and .pdf format by January 15, 2018.
- Papers of both oral and poster presentations should not exceed a limit of 6 pages. Minimum length is 4 pages.